Please, use the CMT system for the registration and submitting all necessary materials, communication with the organizers and reviewing the articles.
Working languages of this conference are Russian, Belarusian and English.
Papers submitted for publication in the conference proceedings should be written in English.
Papers formatted in accordance with the provided template, are accepted until December, 15th.
Please note, that paper submission deadline was extended to 04.01.2018.
Review dates have changed:
- First review stage ends 20.01 at 23.00. Authors should receive first reply from their reviewers by this moment.
- 23.01 at 15.00 it will no longer be possible for authors to edit their submissions and upload new versions of their articles. Authors should make final edits to their articles according to the reviewers' comments and upload new versions of their articles to the CMT by this time.
- Second review stage will take place from 23.01 to 25.01 at 21.00. Its results will determine the final decision regarding article publication.
Paper formatting template
Paper formatting recommendations
List of references formatting
Papers should fit into even number of A4 pages (21 cm (8.27 in) x 29,7 cm (11.69 in)). Four full pages is a minimum size of a paper. Papers that are over 6 pages in size should be approved by a Program Committee via the email@example.com e-mail.
Please note that the abstract (150 words) should briefly describe the following parameters presented in the article: goal, method, results, conclusion.
Program Committee will consider up to two papers in which the particular person is an author or a co-author.
Editorial board reserves the right to format submitted papers, but they will not edit them. They will preserve all the peculiarities of the author's writing style, including any inaccuracies.
Review and publication process
Papers are reviewed by independent experts.
The review will be conducted from 16 December to 15 January included. Reviews and the answer about the acceptance of the article for publication you can see also in the CMT system.
Upon successful review author sends a letter of consent to the Organizational Commitee. Author therefore agrees that his paper can be made freely available in electronic form at other resources at the Editorial Board's discretion. Scanned copy of the letter should be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. Original letter should be sent via snail mail to the following address:
Educational establishment "Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics",
Department of Intelligent Information Technologies
ul. P. Brovki, d.6
220013, g. Minsk
REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
Authors can also provide their letters of consent upon arrival to the conference.
Letter of consent
Organizational Committee does not charge for paper publication. Advertisements and papers sponsored by production companies and/or their distributors, will be declined.
Published papers do not necessarily reflect Program Committee's and Editorial Board's points of view.
This year, reviews are conducted in a single blind manner. The review algorithm is as follows:
Every incoming paper is subject to the structure, formatting and subject appropriateness checks. If primary requirements are not met, the paper is rejected with Desk Reject status. Otherwise, the paper advances to a second step in the review process.
- Review. Two reviewers are assigned to each paper.
- If both reviews are positive (Accept/Accept) the paper is accepted for publication;
- In case of Accept/Send for Revision pair of review decisions, the paper is sent back for revision, and after revision it advances to the third step in the review process (only for the reviewer that decided to Send for Revision);
- In case of Send for Revision/Send for Revision pair of review decisions paper is sent back for revision and after revision it advances to a third step in the review process;
- If one of the decisions is Reject, then the paper advances to a fourth step of the review process – the meta-review;
- If both decisions are Reject, then the paper is rejected.
Papers that were not accepted for publication during the second step of the review process, receive the Reject status. If the paper is accepted during the third or fourth review steps, it will have its status changed to Accept.
- Second review. Second review is conducted only by reviewers who made Send for Revision decision.
- In case of Accept/Accept or Accept/Send for Revision pairs of review decisions, the paper is accepted for publication;
- In case of Send for Revision/Send for Revision or Accept/Reject pairs of review decisions, the paper advances to a fourth step in the review process – the meta-review
- The paper is rejected otherwise.
- Meta-review. One meta-reviewer is assigned to each article at this step. Meta-reviewer makes the final decision on article publication with program committee approval.
Please note the following
- Article bibliography should only be prepared using Latin font. Therefore, references to articles in Russian should either be translated or transliterated.
- Article bibliography cannot include less than 10 sources.
- Self-citation rate cannot exceed 20%.
+375 17 293-85-33 - Nataliya Viktorovna
+375 17 293-80-92 - Anastasiya Vladimirovna