Golenkov Vladimir Vasilievich
D.Sc. in Engineering, prof.
Head of the Intelligent Information Technologies department at Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Member of the Russian Association of Artificial Intelligence;
- Member of the BSUIR and BSU dissertation council of experts for the “Theory of Informatics” speciality;
- Member of the Belarusian Hi-Tech Park council of experts;
- Program Commitee member of the «Open Semantic Technologies for Intelligent Systems» conferences;
- Member of the Belarusian public association of specialists in the field of artificial intelligence (BAAI);
- Member Educational Scientific Association in the direction of “Artificial Intelligence” BSUIR (ESA-AI)
- Editorial board member of print journals ”Scientific and Technical Information Processing”, “Software & Systems”, “Doklady BGUIR”, “Information Security Management”, “Ontology of designing”, “Electronics-INFO” and online journal “Cybernetics and programming”.
- Golenkov, N. Guliakina. Project of Open Semantic Technology of the Componental Design of Intelligent Systems. Part 1: The Principles of Creation. Ontology of designing. 2014, vol.11, №1.
- Golenkov, N. Guliakina. Project of Open Semantic Technology of the Componental Design of Intelligent Systems. Part 2: Unified Model Design. Ontology of designing. 2014, vol.14, №4.
- G. Nurgazinova, V. Golenkov On Creation of the Intelligent Help System. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. April 2016, vol.86, № 1.
- V. Golenkov Ontology-based Design of Intelligent Systems. Open Semantic Technologies for Intelligent Systems: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference. – Minsk:BSUIR,2017.
- Predstavlenie i obrabotka informacii v grafodinamičeskih associativnyh mašinah, Minsk, BSUIR, 2001, 410 p.
- Programmirovanie v associativnyh mašinah, Minsk, BSUIR, 2001, 274 p.
- Intellektual’nye obučaûŝie sistemy i virtual’nye učebnye organizacii, Minsk, BSUIR, 2001, 486 p.
- Golenkov V.V., Guliakina N.A. Grafodinamičeskie modeli parallel’noj asinhronnoj obrabotki znanij. Rečevye tehnologii. – 2012. – №1.
- Golenkov, N. Guliakina. Fundamental Basics of Open Project Aimed at Creating a Technology of Computer-aided Design of Intelligent Systems. Electronics-INFO. 2013, №4.
Areas of expertise:
- Models, methods and tools of parallel processing of complex structured knowledge in intelligent systems
- Semantic technologies of computer-aided design of compatible intelligent systems.
№ Ф16Р -101 “Development of intelligent teaching systems and synergetic educational organizations based on open semantic technologies, ontological engineering and understanding models”