Open Semantic Technologies for Intelligent Systems (OSTIS)
International scientific and technical conference proceedings “Open Semantic Technologies for Intelligent Systems” (OSTIS)
Research Papers Collection “OSTIS” are the annual ongoing scientific book publication. This publication contains peer-reviewed articles of the international scientific and technical conference “Open semantic technologies for intelligent systems”.
These proceedings are intended for professors, researchers, students, undergraduates, postgraduates, and also for specialists involved in designing intelligent systems.
Materials of the proceedings undergo mandatory peer review, are approved by the OSTIS Programme Committee and are printed as provided by authors.
- Development of theory and technology of semantic model-driven intelligent systems design based on the semantic representation of knowledge and formal description of semantics of various subject domains.
- 05.13.11 Software for Computers, Computer Complexes and Networks
- 05.13.15 Computing Machines and Complexes and Computer Networks
- 05.13.17 Theory of Informatics
- Educational establishment “Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics”